WAHAHA Japanese Language School in Fukuoka is committed to teaching Japanese that can be used naturally in everyday life. Our Japanese classes do not focus on grammar alone, but also encourage awareness of correct usage situations and speaking styles. In addition, WAHAHA’s small class sizes enable instructors to actively communicate with all students, resulting in an enjoyable Japanese learning experience.
We offer Japanese Language Courses designed to help you achieve your dreams in Japan. We are located in the Tenjin area of Fukuoka, the center of business, economy, administration, transportation, and culture of Kyushu Island.
At WAHAHA, we are proud to have a students’ attendance rate of about 98%. The teachers work hard to provide curricula that fit each student’s study goal. As a result, everyone is eager to learn and works hard to accomplish his/her goals and our students are thrilled with their achievements through our short-term lessons.
Things that only small schools like WAHAHA could do
WAHAHA is proud to be a smaller-sized Japanese school in Fukuoka and therefore be able to maintain a cozy, friendly and family-like atmosphere. Not only does it allow us to be more flexible and focus on each of our student's needs, but we are also committed to:
1. Provide the best learning environment. Students come from different countries, with different occupations and are at various ages. However, everyone is eager to learn. WAHAHA provides the best learning environment for each student to accomplish his/her goal.
2. Divide lessons into different levels. We do not put students with different level of Japanese proficiency into the same class and because of that, sometimes students get one on one lessons even though they sign up for group lessons. The usual group lessons are small as well, consisting 2~3 students at a time.
3. Communicate with students. We understand the importance of counseling and we communicate with each student on a constant basis to help solving learning problems.
4. Offer diverse programs. In order to match students’ goals, we provide diverse programs, e.g. JLPT lessons, business lessons, working holiday program, internship program).
5. Provide useful information. Besides the information in textbooks, we provide supplementary learning materials and other information that are useful to daily life in Japan, accomplish personal study goals and/or further self studies.
I had the pleasure of taking a month long private course at the Wahaha Japanese
I sit here writing this at home in New Zealand, reflecting on the two
拝啓 （時候の挨拶） このたびは、私は時間をかけて日本にいる時間をよ
Hello, I'm claudio form the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland. Having liv
Bonjour, Je m’appelle Kesil Copol, je suis âgé de 23 ans et je suis originair